1. Collection of Personal Information
2. How We Use Your Information
The information we collect is used to comprehensively understand your needs and interests, and permits us to deliver a more consistent and personalized experience. For example, we may use your information to:
• assist you in completing a transaction or order;
• communicate with you about products and services;
• provide service and support;
• update you on new services and benefits;
• provide personalized promotional offers;
• select content to be communicated to you; and
• contact you for market research regarding Goat Milk Stuff LLC products or services.
Your information may be aggregated with other clients’ information on a purely non-identifiable basis to understand how our products are used to help make them better.
Credit card information is used solely for payment processing and fraud prevention efforts. Credit card information, and other sensitive personal information required to process a credit decision, is not used for any other purposes by us, our financial services providers or affiliates, and will not be retained any longer than necessary to provide your services, unless you request that we retain your credit card information to streamline your future purchases.
3. Policy on Sharing Your Information
Goat Milk Stuff LLC will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others who are not affiliated with us. We may share personal information with companies working on our behalf and affiliated business entities for the purposes detailed above. In any such cases, however, we require that the companies or entities adhere to privacy standards and policies at least as restrictive as those Goat Milk Stuff LLC has in place.
Circumstances may arise, whether for strategic or other business reasons, in which Goat Milk Stuff LLC decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in various countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or, conversely, the receipt of such personal information from sellers. It is our established practice to seek appropriate protection for all personal information in advance of any such transaction.
We may have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or legitimate governmental request, (b) detect, prevent, or otherwise address suspected fraud, security or technical issues, (c) enforce any applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Goat Milk Stuff LLC, its customers or the general public as required or permitted by law.
5. Access to and Accuracy of Your Information
Goat Milk Stuff LLC strives to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. Towards this goal we utilize various technology, management processes and policies. As part of our overall data accuracy initiative we provide you with reasonable access to your personal information so you may review and correct your information if needed. To safeguard your privacy and security, we will verify your identity through various means, such as by requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data.
We ask that you update your information as and when it changes so any information used to serve you remains as accurate as possible.
6. Keeping your Information Secure
Goat Milk Stuff LLC values your trust and takes it seriously. To prevent unauthorized access and disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of your information, we utilize industry standard physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard any personal information we collect.
7. California Privacy Information
California residents have the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the sharing of certain categories of “personal information” (as defined by applicable California law) during the prior year to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. As noted above, we do not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. For any questions regarding this, please contact us at the information below.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Under the CCPA, you have rights with respect to your personal information. This includes the:
Right to Know: You can request information about, and access to, personal information that we have collected, disclosed, or sold in the past 12 months, including the categories of:
- information collected;
- sources from which the personal information is collected;
- personal information that we have sold or disclosed about you for a business purpose;
- third parties with whom we share personal information;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting the information; and the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you.
Right to Deletion: You can request that we delete your personal information (subject to certain exemptions).
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information: We do not and will not sell your personal information (as defined by the CCPA).
- Right to Non-Discrimination for Exercising your Rights.
Requests can be made through the mail or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, we are required to inform California residents of the following:
- Sale of Personal Information: As noted above, we do not and will not sell your personal information.
- Financial Incentives: We do not offer financial incentives for personal information.
- Categories of Personal Information Collected: The following categories of information cover the personal information that we intend to collect from our users with their consent in the future, in addition to covering what we have previously collected, with our user’s consent, in the past 12 months:
- Information Shared for a Business Purpose: We may share any of the above categories of information with our service providers for business purposes in order to provide services to you. We do not disclose your personal information to Third Parties (as defined in the CCPA) without your consent.
- Categories of Sources: The information that we collect comes from Consumers and their devices. This includes information that has been submitted directly by you, for example, through emails and orders.
- Business Purpose: We collect information from you in order to provide and improve order fulfillment services, conduct research and analytics, identify and correct technical errors, advertise our products to you, prevent fraud, and to comply with applicable law.
Any queries or requests in relation to these rights can be made using the contact information listed below.
8. Nevada Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Nevada law, you may direct a business that operates an internet website not to “sell” certain ”covered information” (each as defined by such law). As noted above, we do not sell your personal information. For any questions regarding this, please contact us at the information below.
7. Changes to This Policy
8. Contacting Us
We value your opinions and suggestions. Please email us with any questions or concerns (at email@example.com), or alternately you can write to us at the following address: Goat Milk Stuff LLC, Attn: PJ Jonas, 76 South Lake Road North, Scottsburg, IN 47170